Tour 1: Incachaca
Visit the wilderness in this hidden location known as Incachaca (Inca’s Bridge). This place located 75km outside the city of Cochabamba offers an immersive experience surrounded by magnificent lakes and waterfalls.
- A light breakfast at the artificial Corani Dam and a visit to its impressive water reservoir.
- Visit to Incachaca’s overlook, bridge, devil’s throat, waterfalls and ponds.
- Lunch and visit at the local trout farm El Conquistador.
Trip schedule is: 8:00 AM to 18:00 PM.
Tour 2: Incallajta Ruins
Is a marvelous collection of ruins meaning “Land of the Inca”. Located in the Pocona Valley, 142Km outside the city of Cochabamba, this destination is one of the most significant archaeological sites from the Incan empire in Bolivia.
- A light refreshements during bus trip to the ruins.
- Visit to Incallajtas’s ruins, walls, settlements, nearby waterfalls, ponds and more.
- Late lunch and visit at Lago del Edén visitor center and restaurant next to Angostura Dam.
Trip schedule is: 8:00 AM to 17:30 PM.